LibreOffice bugzilla status
Im kind of over gettin told to throw my hands up in the air
So, somewhere between the LibreOffice 4.2.0 and the 4.1.5 release, bugs.freedesktop.org broke through 25.000 reported bugs. A time to throw the hands up in despair? Not at all, as the following chart shows:
- 7% of reports are still unconfirmed or need more information
- 22% are confirmed and unresolved issues, that are not enhancements requests
- 6.5% are unresolved enhancement requests.
- 33% of all reports have been fixed in some way
- and 30% are invalid or duplicates.
If you are interested, please help QA quite a bit in all this by writing good bug reports, identifying duplicates, confirming new reports, bibisecting regressions, run and test daily builds and prereleases or otherwise helping with the QA Easy Hacks!
Originally published on 2014-02-11 18:54:44 on wordpress.