old gbuild blog posts
Since blogs.sun.com/gullFOSS went offline a while ago, some of my blog posts about the new gbuild build system are not available anymore. I mirror those posts here now for that reason. They might be outdated (after all the world is moving quite fast at LibreOffice) and contain broken links, but still might help explain some of the insane design decisions made with gbuild.
Here they are:
- gbuild: To boldly go where no build system has gone before ...
- gbuild: How to migrate a module (currently no copy of the original post available, but there is an modified version currently still available)
- gbuild: How to setup a repository
- gbuild: Eyecandy for developers
- gbuild: Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss)
This was originally published at 2011-07-26 10:34:00/2011-07-26 08:54:10 on livejournal.