Updated LibreOffice QA EasyHacks!
I recently updated the QA EasyHacks, here is a selection of Tasks related to QA that are easy for newcomers to get started with:
- Easy Hack 50100 - Verify a Bugfix
- Easy Hack 50096 - Bugzilla Twitter Integration
- Easy Hack 50099 - Gather Own Bugzilla Requirements
- Easy Hack 47666 - improve calc's filters test cases
- Easy Hack 47656 - Syncronize downstream/upstream bugs
- Easy Hack 47653 - Create VirtualBox image to generate stacktraces for crashes
- Easy Hack 47652 - Provide stacktraces for crashes in existing bug reports
- Easy Hack 46504 - Bibisect regressions in LibreOffice
- Easy Hack 47658 - add Open-ID authentification for MozTrap
- Easy Hack 47650 - Create a bibisect repo for 3.3->3.4
- Easy Hack 41568 - BSA: user-friendly bug submission: gracefully handle bad gateway
- Easy Hack 43291 - BSA: better feedback on why submit is not allowed yet
- Easy Hack 41256 - BSA: no operation system selection in bugassistant
Originally published on 2012-05-18 15:39:58 on wordpress.